Tuesday 15 April 2014

Clarion Chukwurah plots 50th birthday bash



clarion chukwura

Nollywood veteran actress, Clarion Chukwurah,has concluded all plans to celebrate her golden jubilee later this year. Chukwurah in an
exclusive chat with Celebrity Take Out on Friday at her Omole Phase 1,Ikeja home said she will be celebrating her 50th birthday, her 35 year on stage and with a book launch later in the year.  According to mullato actress, "I will be 50 in June but I have decided to postpone it to December this year when I will be having  a three one party for myself." I will be in the United States of America during my birthday period for a project, the reason I postponed it to the festive period in December. The beautiful mother of the ace director, Clearance Peters, added that the event will also be used to give back to the society, in appreciating God for what He has done in her life and her son over the last 50 years.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment