Tuesday 15 April 2014

Ayo Adesanya Finds Love Again


Ayo Adesanya

Busty thespian, Ayo Adesanya has found love again couple of years after her marriage to  America based film maker,Goriola Hassan hits the rock. Hassan,on several occasions had accused Adesanya of
having flings among the Lagos big boys before walking out of the marriage for good following the excesses of Adesanya. Hassan not only broke the marriage, he also went ahead to break the news to the world through a soft sell magazine when the issue became messy. However,the cross-over actress,who was pained with the move of her estranged hubby in her recent outburst said: "I'm leaving a normal life now. Goriola is a closed chapter in my life;it's one of those things. Life continues." Will I continue to ruminate over that? Right now, I have found another love." I'm into a new relationship that I'm so happy about.".                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment